Home of the Eagles

​CFC Bilingual Academy 

HELP 2813402400

If Parents Are Divorced or Separated, Which Parent Has Legal Responsibility For:

In the event I cannot be reached to make arrangements for emergency medical care, I authorize the person in charge to take my child to:

Name of Persons to Contact in Case of Emergency (Other Than Parents):

This application provides information that we need to properly register your child. Please print. Each question should be answered completely. 

All parents must include copies of the following with your application: 

your child’s birth certificate, social security card, and documentation of any learning disabilities or health restrictions. Type your paragraph here.

By sending us the form I hereby acknowledge and affirm that all the information contained in this Registration is true and accurate. Further, I acknowledge my responsibility to read, understand, and support all policies and procedures as written in the CFC Bilingual Academy Handbook and Registration Packet.

EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATIONS: Names of Persons Authorized to Pick Up Student (Other Than Parents)

Admissions Application 2020-21